Thursday, May 16, 2013

May Monster Madness Day #6


Hiya Monsters!
I'm super excited to be taking part in the May Monster Madness hosted by the monsteriffic Author Annie Walls, Emma from Little Gothic Horrors and Ked from Something Wicked this Way Comes!
May Monster Madness is all about sharing the monsters we love and what better way for an author to do that than to purge the monsters that take up residence in our brain and demand to be written?
This week I'll (hopefully) be posting a few shorts and bits and pieces from the monster madness in my head, so stay tuned for more of my psychotic babbling!

Little known fact about me: despite spending seventeen long ;) years with my man, we've never actually taken the plunge and tied the knot!  Whilst thinking about today's post I wondered, how would monsters do it? The wedding you sickos not, you know, doing it!
So without further ado, I give you: 

A ZOMBIE WEDDING

Save the Date



The Invitations


The Dress


The Shoes

The Rings

The Bouquet
There are just no words for how vomit-inducing this image is!

The Cake

I couldn't decide on just one of these they all looked so good!

The Getaway Car

The Happy Couples



Unsurprisingly, there are a tonne of couples turning their big day into a zombie spectacle  and with pictures like these why wouldn't you? It's like an episode of the walking dead, but with cake! Mmmmm Braiiiiiiiiins, oops, I mean cake!   

Don't forget to visit the other May Monster Madness Hops along the way:


7 comments:

  1. You and me baby... you and me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome post! I love zombies. I so would have done this when I got married if we would have thought of it.

    Here is my MMM Day 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this post makes me wanna marry right now. Don't care whom, just marry! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love zombies, but wouldn't take it this far! :P Love to go to a wedding like this though - so freakin much! :)

    Shah

    shahwharton.com

    ReplyDelete