Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May Monster Madness Day #5


Hiya Monsters!
I'm super excited to be taking part in the May Monster Madness hosted by the monsteriffic Author Annie Walls, Emma from Little Gothic Horrors and Ked from Something Wicked this Way Comes!
May Monster Madness is all about sharing the monsters we love and what better way for an author to do that than to purge the monsters that take up residence in our brain and demand to be written?
This week I'll (hopefully) be posting a few shorts and bits and pieces from the monster madness in my head, so stay tuned for more of my psychotic babbling!

No story again today, sorry Monsters!
 And I call myself an author? Yeesh!
Anywhoo, today I thought I'd share with you some of my other loves MONSTER MAKEUP!
And while I am quite clever when armed with a makeup brush and a pot of nail polish I didn't create any of these amazing monsters, though I really wish I had, but alas they remain property of their respective creators! 

MONSTER MAKEUP MASH UP

The Zombies







The Day of The Dead Skeletons


The Big Mouth Monsters


The Claws

Which monster was your favourite? 
Don't forget to visit the other May Monster Madness Hops along the way:


12 comments:

  1. They are all awesome but THe Day of the Dead makeup has always been my fave. This was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monster's Inc Nails are FREAKTASTIC! You should do these, the kids will love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Day of the Dead makeup. Creepy and beautiful at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOme of these are very nasty! I like it!

    My turn today to write a story :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first creepy little girl is totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those are some really big mouthed monsters. This is a new one to me. Never seen them before. I'll be sure to stay away from them!

    And thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hihi, an absolutely ace collection of some creep-tastic images! I adore everything DOTD-related and the Big Mouths always freak me out.
    Terrific post, Carmen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. It was hard to choose but I have to say The Day of the Dead makeup was great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool creative post ...and some great make-ups.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! Some of those look amazing.

    Thank you for sharing : )

    My MMM post for today - The Ghoul

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some of those day of the dead makeups are gorgeous! I love the Monsters Inc. nails, but I don't know how you could use your hands with those things on. I'd end up snapping them off in a heart beat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way Day of the Dead makeup turns the macabre into a true thing of beauty!

    ReplyDelete