Saturday, January 5, 2013

Feature & Follow #7


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community.

Q: What New Years Blogging or writing resolution have you placed on yourself?


This year I'm really aiming to write more! I spend some much time thinking about writing, my manuscripts, my book blog, my author blog, my facebook status', just kidding with that last one, if you actually read my facebook status you'll know I don't put a lot of thought into those at all.
You know that sound they play in films, 
 the crickets chirping while everyone stares blankly at the hero like he just told them he liked to do unspeakable things to warm apple pies? Yeah, that's usually what my facebook status sounds like.

And I'm digressing again . . . *Le Sigh* always with the digressing!
So this year my resolution is to write more on this blog, work a little less on Book Me! 
and finally finish, create, dream up, plot, outline and edit new and old manuscripts!
Yeah, like that'll happen! 



What's your FF this week?
Don't forget to get Commenty-with-it below!


9 comments:

  1. Hi Cool Girl!! I keep forgetting that you have this blog too! I tend to visit Book Me.
    Good Luck with your writing in all departments, but especially, with your manuscript. You can do it, I know you can!!
    Facebook - I am hopeless with Facebook. I keep forgetting to post things on it. Maybe one of my resolutions should be to post more comments on my FB page. Ha! Ha!

    Thanks for dropping by my FF and leaving one of your awesome comments:D
    Wishing you the same level of success in 2013!!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe good luck with it, I know if you stick to it you can do it :D wish you luck with your resolution

    New Linky and GFC follower!

    My F&F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi beautiful it is Fallen Angels YA Book Blog. I combined my YA blog with my Adult blog. Following you now from Wickedly Delicious Book Blog. Going to add you to my Delicious Blogs. Good luck with your writing. The only time I facebook a lot is when I have wine then I make party plans etc with my old friends in CA and then when I go home my big crazy Italian family keeps me busy. I have been home in Dec. 2012 for 3 weeks, Feb. 2012 for 10 days and Nov. 2012 for 3 weeks and I barely got to see my best friend since kindergarten. It was easier when my son was little they only wanted to spend time with him. Haha I gues I need to bring him with me next time.

    Have a great weekend
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great F&F. New Follower! Check out my Feature & Follow. I think everyone should write more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodluck with ur resolutions, i know where ur at with them, as i am the same way with my writing, although its only my first!!

    New GFC follower :)
    Follow me back below and also check out my New Years Resolutions answers too :)

    "BookShelves Of Dreams"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck. I should add that to my resolutions too. Always saying I will make time to write but I don't. Hope it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously I'm in love with your blog right now! LOL! I'm super glad to have found you on the FF this last week. i'll have to check out your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by and followed!
    Have a rockin' week!

    ReplyDelete