Saturday, January 5, 2013

Ahoy Hoy!


Ahoy Sailors!
Welcome abroad the good ship ole' ye' Carmen Jenner.com!
Why I be talkin' like a pirate ye say?
. . . Good question. I guess it kinda felt like it went with the territory!
Anywhoo, this is just a brief post to say hiya, howdy and hello.
If you're an old follower of this blog you may have noticed things looking a little different from the last time you were here. No? Don't worry, I think there's only one person that reads this blog and that's a very bored spambot sitting inside a computer somewhere hitting up all my pages so it looks as if I have people that read them. Spambot takes all that time to peruse my site and still I have no comments, but I'm digressing, again . . . 

If you are looking at this site and thinking I don't remember any of this it's more than likely because you've never seen it before . . . like this.
I'm very happy to report my little author site has had a makeover, thanks to my glorious and supersonically talented partner, Ben,  whom I now owe so many favours to I can no longer count them on my fingers and toes.
I think you'll all agree he's a genius of epic proportions when it comes to blog design and in no way am I bias whatsoever.

Anyway he'll be starting up his own Blog Design Company towards the end of this year (he may or may not agree with that statement, but lets just say for now that it's correct) so stay tuned to this site in the coming months for more info on that.

I really just wanted to take this opportunity to thank him for putting up with my demands of "Make the swallow smaller!" and "I know you've just spent an entire day working on that image but can you scrap it and start again?!"
I also want to thank my readers (i.e. spambot) for sticking by my side through my half-assed attempts to blog the fachizzle out of this site, I devote about 95% of my free time to my book review site Book Me! that it hardly leaves any time for my own writing, much less writing regular posts on this baby right here.

So, if you happen to be one of the regular readers of this blog (and there has to be at least one of you because my stats tell me so) thanks for hanging in there and please accept this life preserver *hands over inflatable life saver* so you've got something to keep you afloat until the next time I sail on through.

What are your thoughts on the new look?
For the love of all things holy please, leave me a comment! 


  

2 comments:

  1. Love the new Look! Ben did amazing work. I love the sailer pinup girls. He does need to start up his own Blog Design Company. I hope to see what you have in the future on your author blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Amazing design. I love your humor too!

    ReplyDelete