Friday, October 12, 2012

Feature & Follow #4




Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community.


Q: What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie?

Please explain in graphic detail of goriness...?



FEAR: A Modern Anthology of Horror and Terror Volumes 1 and 2

Well, what writer doesn't want to see their work turned into a film?
But seriously, FEAR contains 61 terrifying stories. We cover everything in this baby: Zombies, Vampires, Ghosts, Psychopaths. Everything and anything that goes bump in the night, if it'll scare the pants off you, then we have it.
I don't think there's every been a larger collection of horror stories compiled into the one anthology, plus would you just look at those covers?
If that's not Halloween movie worthy, then I don't know what is!

Purchase your copy of FEAR here and here.  

* Visit my FF on Book Me! 

What's your FF this week?
Don't forget to get Commenty-with-it below!


12 comments:

  1. Happy to see a new face joining our Friday fun! I've not heard of these books but will look into them. I'm a new follower via GFC and would love for you to visit me whenever you get a chance.

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza never heard of your book, but definitely will be recommending it to those people that like scary things that go bump in the night. Thank you for following. I am now following you, and thank you so much, I was so excited that I was featured so that was amazing. I really looove your blog layout it's so adorable and amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of either of them before but they do sound satisfyingly creepy! New follower (Frodosco - GFC). If you would like to check out my FF you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answer!
    New follower!
    Here's my FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never read them but they do sound scary. New follower :)
    My FF:World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scary covers, didn't hear of these.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this covers. May have to read them now :)

    http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creepy covers! But great picks! :D

    New follower!


    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is soooooo cute! Omg! It sounds like it would make a great series! I am also a new follower via GFC! Mine is here...Witchy Reviews FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I *have* always liked when they make Stephen King's short stories into movies, so why not others??

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/10/feature-and-follow-and-book-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Cover looks creepy!!

    New Follower!
    Check out MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats. YOu are week 119's feature. Thanks for participating. You'll receive an email from me with details.

    ReplyDelete