Friday, October 5, 2012

Feature & Follow #3



Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community.


Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?


Okay, you got me. It's the attention! I'm starved for it in real life!
Starved I tells you!
I'm kidding. Sort of. Mostly.

Carmen Jenner.com was actually started because, for reasons unbeknownst to me, a lovely publisher decided to pick up my short story for their Halloween Anthology and I thought I should at least be a professional about and find myself an "author" page.

Sadly, this little girly gets neglected in favour of the brighter, much more funerer
Book Me!
I mean, this blog is nice and all, but she's just so serious all the time (shh, don't tell her I said that) 

Oh, and on a different matter, that is in no way related to this post, the aforementioned Halloween Anthology was released this week, click here for all the gory details!
And remember:



What's your FF this week?
Don't forget to get Commenty-with-it below!


13 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned how much I loved your story and how proud I am of you?? Have I?

    You rock, Miss Carmen and you are one of the things I love most about blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang namit! You made me cry again!!! Thank you so much, Honey, I can't even express what that means to me!!! I loves you, too! And same! Ginger-read is my favourtie blog ever! I couldn't be more proud to know you, Miss Alicat!!!

      Delete
  2. Great answer! I have two blogs too and I definitely pay more attention to one than the other. :D Both yours are great! Old Follower. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your starved comment. Isn't that why we all started it? lol
    New Follower!
    Here's My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello...new follower
    I feel starved sometimes too!
    Please follow me here MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. Wow, how cool that you got anything published. I'd love to have something published some day.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. But who doesn't starve for the attention sometimes? Lol! Loved the answer. That's awesome about your short story!
    New follower here. :)

    My FF @ Her Fiction Fix

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! on your short story.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/feature.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Everyone!
    If you love a great YA Paranormal book here is your chance to get a fabulous one for free on amazon today. Get your free copy of Forbidden Mind on Amazon Today. You really don't want to miss this book!
    http://www.amazon.com/Forbidden-Mind-1-ebook/dp/B005LSDIYG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1349451093&sr=8-1&keywords=forbidden+mind

    MY FF's
    http://manifestingall.blogspot.com/2012/10/feature-and-follow-2.html
    http://moonmagick1.blogspot.com/2012/10/feature-and-follow-1.html
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have your writing published is kick ass I love the name of your blog sounds notorious. I'd love to follow you but can't use GFC you should linkyfollowers.com so blogges like me who are self hosted can follow you with no problem. My FF.... http://sonythebooklover.com/2012/10/follow-friday-blog-hop-58/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! New follower here! Your site is so flippin cute!! Did you draw the girl? I haven't heard of Keep Calm and Shoot Zombies but the cover is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete