Friday, September 21, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday #1



Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community.

For those of you that know me already, you'll know the Feature & Follow is something I do regularly on my book review site Book Me!
I love meeting new followers every week and getting chatty with my regulars, but my poor little author blog is getting jealous with all the time I dedicate to Book Me! So today I'm getting FF-y with it here.
Don't forget to leave me a comment. I lurve comments!


Q: What Hyped up book was worth all the fuss?


The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)

The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins

This was the first book that came to mind for me. I couldn't understand why everyone was raving on about it. Needless to say that when I finally did pick this one up, I had a complete head-desk moment. I count this one in my absolute fave books of all time.


Looking around the place, I've realised that there are so many other books I could have included this week. Here's just a few more that were totally worth the hype:

The Lux Series, Jennifer L. Armentrout
 The Mortal Instruments, Cassandra Clare
 The Nightshade series, Andrea Cremer
The Covenant Series, Jennifer L. Armentrout
Easy, Tammara Webber 
ROOM, Emma Donoghue  

What's your pick this week?
Don't forget to get Commenty-with-it below!



13 comments:

  1. Awesome choice woman! I too considered Hunger Games, TMI & Easy!! Great minds and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice. I love this trilogy.

    New follower!
    My Friday Hops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Currently reading the second book and I must say I'm hooked with this series!

    New Follower hopping by!
    My ff:
    http://bookwormmia.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-follow-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick!I love THG too!
    new follower :)

    here's our Follow Friday
    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower through GFC as lucyatmax/no pic....I can be found and followed at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com . I also selected THG as well as HP series....loved them both wholeheartedly!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally loved the HG! Most of the others you listed are on my TBR list! Yea! :D Thanks for stopping by my blog. Followed you back via GFC. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. Love Hunger Games. I still need to read ROOM. New follower!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. A big YES to The Mortal Instruments! I'll always be grateful to my dear cousin Ally for lending me her copy of City of Bones and getting me started on this series!

    ReplyDelete
  9. First of all love your blog! I still need to read all of these books yet, hope to get to them soon.

    New Follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love The Hunger Games!!! I've actually managed to not read any of the other series you listed -_- I'm failing!!

    New follower!

    Please check out mine here:
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-follow_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by everyone!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved the Hunger Games! One of my faves. :)

    New follower!

    Here's my FF @ Pink Fluffy Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey new follower from FF http://chroniclesofabookaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete