Thursday, September 13, 2012

FEAR and Other Scary Stuff


Hiya.
There's an awful lot that's been happening recently in Carmen Jenner Land.
First up, the deliciously wicked charity anthology produced by Crooked Cat, FEAR: A Modern Anthology Of Horror And Terror, now has a shiny new blurb to go with that gruesome - Oops, I mean purrdy cover!









Fear: A Modern Anthology of Horror and Terror brings together, for the first time, tales of murder, monsters and madness, by sixty of the world’s best indie horror authors. 

Discover what lurks in the water at the end of the garden, learn of the unforgiving loyalty of a loving toy and meet a writer, just itching to finish his latest horror story. 


Every author in the Anthology has generously contributed their work for free. 

All royalties from sales will go directly to the international charities, Barnardo’s and Médecins Sans Frontières. 

Fear, with forewords by international bestselling authors, Peter James and Sherri Browning Erwin, is released in Paperback and on Kindle, October 3rd 2012.


Aren't you all just DYING to get your grubbies on it?
I know I am.


 Book Me! has the honor of hosting the FEAR blog tour, October 24-31. We'll have excerpts from FEAR, dreamcasts, playlists, author spotlights, guestposts, reviews, tonnes of interviews and a pretty awesome giveaway, so make sure you stop by all the blogs involved to show your support for these incredible bloggers and authors alike.




And while we're on the subject of truly creeptastic things since I'll be making my writing debut as a Horror genre writer (yeah, I did not see that coming, either) I thought I had best get a little more creepy-with-it. So, I'll be taking part in the Zombies Everywhere Blogger Virtual Zombie Walk 2012 



Which means me and fifty thousand other zombie loving freaks will join forces in a show freakish undead solidarity and attempt to take over the blogoshpere with all our freaktastic awesomness. 
What does this mean for you? Well, I'm so glad you asked.
It means that I'll be posting a short, never before read, gruesomely disgusting tale for all of you to read. Hooray, I hear you say. Yes, hooray indeed.
 Book Me! will also be participating, probably with something equally as weird, I haven't decided yet. Join me on both sites, October 19 for all the blood, games and misery as we poke sticks at dead things and laugh in the face of the undead.

Mind the teeth, now!


  

2 comments:

  1. Yay ~ you're 'walking' too!!! October is my favorite month (for various reasons) and I so excited for it and you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I hope you don't mind, I saw the banner on your site and HAD to join!! We'll walk together! ;)
    And thank you, my Darling! It means a lot!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete